Understand your organisation and management team with 360 degree feedback.
Using My-Survey for 360 degree feedback survey can produce enormous benefits, for the individuals taking part and for the company which employs them. The major benefits of 360 degree feedback, compared with other forms of assessment and appraisal, are:
For the organisation:
- It reinforces the link between the competencies, behaviours and values required for a job and performance. It supports a performance culture.
- It provides in-depth data (qualitative and quantitative feedback), such as comparative data on a departmental basis
- It provides employees with a better understand of their strengths and weaknesses and a sound basis for development planning and performance improvement
- It generates commitment to development
- It involves people with different perspectives, in different roles and at different levels
- It provides a fair and transparent process that will encourage an open culture that values feedback
- It helps identify top performers
For the individual:
- Provides an opportunity to find out the opinions of the people they work with and compare them with their own opinion
- Means feedback is more likely to be accepted as it is coming from a variety of sources
- Can improve the dialogue between appraisee and manager
- Encourages increased self awareness and a focus on personal development
- May lead to increased job satisfaction and feeling valued by the organisation
Can improve team working, by raising awareness of how others perceive individuals as a contributor to the group.
Understanding your customers with satisfaction surveys.
It’s no big secret that the power in a customer-business relationship usually lies with the customer or client. They decide which products or services they want to buy or whether to go to a competitor, and the customer service they experience from a company often plays a key role in those decisions. Therefore, it is more than worthwhile to take the time and find out what customers have to say about your business, staff and services.
Customer satisfaction surveys allow companies to view the unfiltered impressions, whether positive or not-so-positive, about the service the customer experiences. Such in-depth data provides the important information that is integral to improving products
and services. Survey results also give companies the opportunity to gain a better understanding of their customers themselves and their changing needs and perceptions.
Whether using segmented surveys or not, the benefits of customer satisfaction surveys are clear. HR Tools, My-Survey module gives customers the ability to build specific, targeted customer or client satisfaction surveys. Link employees to your surveys to measure
performance against particular staff, the power of My-Survey gives your organisation real time data on your company and your staff from your customer’s perspective.
We live in an age where customers are more than willing to share their experiences with friends, family and the social media world. So it’s not surprising that they may be just as willing to share their experiences with their suppliers – as long as they are asked.